Every one wants a warm and rosy glow that last forever but it’s so hard now a days to get this, but not now. You see tons of beauty products in television and magazines which swear to give flawless skin, but they don’t also they are very expensive. But this homemade skin brightening scrub and mask help to exfoliate and raise circulation in the face and neck. Now you are wondering how this happens? Simple our key ingredient papaya does all this. You know papaya contains AHA (alpha-hydroxy acids) and papain which is found only in expensive beauty products and they help to break down all the dead cells in the skin. Yoghurt contains Lactic acid and gives the scrub a firm and creamy texture to spread easily and maintain moisture. I add oatmeal in this scrub due to its amazing skin benefits. Oatmeal has anti-inflammatory properties, it helps relieve aging skin, it helps to improve the skin complexion and texture, smooth out blotchy areas, it reduces the pore size as well. With all these benefits, there no doubt that why I include these ingredients in my scrub.
Skin brightening scrub
- 1 slice of papaya (mashed)
- 1 tablespoon yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon oatmeal
- Take 1 slice of papaya and mash it with the help of fork.
- Now add yoghurt and oatmeal and mix well.
- Apply this mixture on all your face and neck and massage very gently don’t rub too hard. Avoid getting the scrub on the area of the eyes.
- Rinse off the scrub. Clean your skin with a soft towel, now use the mask.
Both Almonds and milk powder are packed with antioxidants, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your skin. If you want to brighten skin, and then these ingredients do wonders for you. You can also eat almonds everyday to cleanse your entire body and it also flush out the toxins. But now we are making a brightening mask with the help of almonds.
Skin brightening mask
3 Almonds (soaked overnight)
1 tablespoon milk powder
½ tablespoon honey
½ tablespoon lemon juice
- Soak almonds for overnight. Peel its outer skin.
- Take all the ingredients, almonds, milk powder, and honey and lemon juice.
- Grind them in the blender. Make a thick paste not watery.
- Apply this paste on your face and neck.
- Leave it for 30 minutes. Wash it off with warm water and dry your face with a soft towel. Don’t forget to apply moisturizer after that.
These are my favorite skin brightening scrub and mask which I commonly used. Do you currently using any skin brightening scrub or mask? Do you know any skin Brightening scrub or mask? If yes, then don’t forget to share your favorite scrub or mask recipe with us in the comment box displayed below. Also, if you like our DIY mark recipes and find them useful, then don’t forget to promote us by sharing our recipe with your friends and family.